- Mitch Gelman, Senior Vice President and Executive Producer, CNN.com
Here are a few of the topics from my presentation "Pimp My Writing" at The Campus Ledger's spring orientation.
The session covered:
- Can I ax you something? - Developing questions that are both word and hatchets
- Journalistic Bling - Style and Voice vs a hot mess
- That's tight -- literally - Writing tight and with a focus
I'll add a few notes from the discussion and the Q&A.
Below are some of the web links I mentioned in the presentation.
- Make Every Word Count
- Helping Reporters Improve Stories
- Covering Meetings
- Ten Tips for Better Cutlines
- Writing Must-Read Columns